Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday! July 19th

First of all, I have to share my happy blogging moment! :)  Sarah from FCS and Then Some featured me on her blog for Treasure Hunt Thursday. :)
I am so honored.  Thank you so much, Sarah.  OH and the other thrill was that she actually had Justin Robinett in class! He and Michael Henry are incredible singers. I just love them. They do cover songs better than the originals, by the way.   Oh, Sarah, you MADE MY DAY!!! :)

Also, don't forget my 100 Follower Giveaway!  Stop over and play!


 I am linking up Cara at The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday.  I'd love you to follow me on Pinterest!

I want to start off with this  Sub Tub from A Teacher's Treasure.  What a great idea! Her post explains what she includes.
 
This pin is from I (heart) Crafty Things.    I loved it! She printed out black and white photos and let the children color them to go along with the book A Bad Case of the Stripes.  It looks like she let them use chalk.

 
 
Here are a few fun math pins.
I loved this activity from Beth Moore's blog From the Hive.
This pin is from Teach Beside Me . What a simple center to make- yet so many ways to use it- counting, sorting, patterning... 
 
This poem is for older grades- but I liked it.
 
My VERY favorite Kid Snippets Video is Math Class.  Kid Snippets are adults acting out what  children say.  If you like this- what am I saying- OF COURSE you will like this because it is all of us who have EVER taught math- saying, "AND ONE MORE... "  So- my other favorites on Youtube that I think  you will like  are Kid Snippets Basketball Class and Healthy Food.  Oh my gosh, my husband and I spent a whole night just laughing at these. 
 
And finally- the ones that made me laugh! 





 

(I loved watching Bob Ross!)
 
 
 
Finally- my "Hey girl"-  This one was actually SCARY cause I do have a secret stash of Dove chocolates that I keep "in case I want to give some away" to my teacher friends during the day who may need a little chocolate to brighten up their day.  UNFORTUNATELY- they are not "secret" from me, and Ryan, they are running reallllly low... get over here!  
Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog